Welcome here you will be learning how to create and setup your WordPress blog. This guide is for new bloggers who want to set up their WordPress blog and want to earn money online.
What you will learn from this guide:
- How to buy web-hosting and domain name for your WordPress blog.
- Things that you need to do immediately after the initial WordPress configuration.
- WordPress plugins that you need to install.
- Essential SEO for your WordPress blog.
WordPress blog (First step) Buy Hosting
The first thing is to buy web-hosting and a domain name. Before you choose a domain name, you’ll need be sure of the niche you’d like to concentrate on.
- Web-hosting is where your files are stored.
- The domain is the name of your blog.
You can buy hosting from Bluehost, which comes with a free domain for 1 year and costs only $3.95/month.
This process will take 5 minutes and here is a guide to help you along the way. Click on the below link and get a hosting package now.
he next thing you need to do is install the WordPress blog onto your domain name. This process will take another 5-10 minutes. Below is the step by step tutorial:
Good job on getting this far! Your blog is now up and running.
Beginner Tips To Blogging Like A WordPress Pro:
These few setups will help out in every aspect of your new website and each step won’t take more than 5 minutes.
Now it’s time to set up a few WordPress plugins that are very important: